Verona Downtown Farmers Market
Follow us on Social Media for the latest news!
See our new website!
May 19 - September 29
3pm - 6:30pm
Pick up your weekly staples and grab a treat for yourself! Located at the renovated Hometown Junction Park at the heart of Downtown Verona right off of the Military Ridge Bike Trail. This park includes:
- Picnic Benches
- Off-Street Parking
- Handicapped Parking Spots
- Vending Machines
- Water Fountains
- Community Board
- Bike Trail Access
- Downtown Amenities
- Bicycle Tune-Up Station
Verona Downtown Farmers Market - It doesn't get more local than this.
Now Featuring Market Under 20 - A special section of our Farmers Market dedicated to showcasing the artistic youths under 20 years old. Is your child interested in any of the following?
- Textile Art: Knitting, Crochet, Weavings, Tie-dye, Macrame
- Woodwork & Metal Work: Furniture, Home Goods, Sculpture
- Ceramics: Pottery, Mugs and Cups, Plates, Bowls, etc.
- Jewelry: Handmade only, beading, braiding, clay, polished stones
- Wall Art: Stained glass, Photography, Painting, Sketching, Collage
- Crafts: Holiday & home décor, wreaths, garlands, mobiles, wind chimes, etc.
- Homemade Soaps, Lotions, Masks, Bath Bombs, Oils
- Candles, Wax Melts
- Plants: Cut Flowers, seeds, succulent gardens, potted plants and flowers, dried herbs & spices, teas, moss, mushrooms
- Home baked and Processed Foods: Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Candy, Jams
- Miscellaneous (We’re always open to new ideas so please contact us if unsure)
Kids can participate for free! See our registration form for more details and submit to email@example.com or mail to
120 W. Verona Ave.,
Verona WI 53593
Want to be a Vendor?
Vendors are always welcome to apply and/or inquire about the Verona Market.
The Market showcases area growers and creators. Community is the founding principle of the Market. One of the goals is to be as inclusive as possible with the people of Verona and surrounding areas. This is your Market!
Our youth can participate as well! We have a tent for "Art Under 20" and space for youth entertainers.
Run your ideas by us! We would love to hear them!