MUST APPLY ON WEBSITE: https://external-telecom-teldta.icims.com/jobs/18735/field-marketing-coordinator/job
As the Coordinator-Field Marketing, you will be supporting the Field Marketing team with community events/sponsorships. In addition, you will be assisting with the execution of marketing partnerships with Field Marketing key builders, community leaders, MDUs and other strategic partnerships and projects to support sales and revenue generated units, along with delivering a positive ROI. You will provide administrative support to ensure the functionality and coordination of marketing activities, as well as manage special projects from start to finish that support the Field Marketing team.
The Coordinator-Field Marketing will update daily and weekly reporting and assist in the preparation of reports that are critical for sharing insights into the marketing programs and their results. You will assist in the setup of events, merchandise events, distribute promotional items, and transport special event vehicles (i.e. RV, van). You will collect lead generated information and forward to the Associate Manager-Field Marketing. You will also manage the marketing content within TDS intranet (StarPoint). This includes updating the Field Marketing SharePoint site building pages and maintaining content as necessary for marketing initiatives and tracking.
Hourly pay for this position is $22-25/hr, based on experience.
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Telecom/TDS®) delivers high-speed internet, TV entertainment, and phone services to more than 1,000 rural, suburban, and metropolitan communities across the U.S. With 1.2 million connections, TDS is a rapidly growing technology company. Powered by fiber-optics and new industry-leading technologies, TDS delivers up to 2 Gigabit internet speeds and offers internet-protocol based TV entertainment solutions along with traditional phone services. TDS also offers businesses VoIP advanced communications solutions, dedicated internet service, data networking, and hosted-managed services. Visit tdstelecom.com.
- Support the Marketing team (AM-Field Marketing) on marketing events and projects to meet goals. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Coordination of materials used at community events, parades and pop up events, and engaging with potential customers to support all activities in the market.
- Managing materials used to collect customer information for the sales team for lead generation follow up.
- Coordinating, tracking and ordering promotional items, ordering food, organizing entertainment and assuring proper set up.
- Managing promotional inventory.
- Coordinating and scheduling the use of company vehicles.
- Coordination of mobile demo units and mascot.
- Coordinating employee volunteer responsibilities to support execution of marketing events.
- Manage special administrative projects that support the field marketing team (e.g. Developing Field Marketing SharePoint site to support all activities so both administrative and marketing programs are secured in one location). Create a calendar of events to communicate all Field Marketing programs, events, sponsorships and activities to the TDS organization. Support the Associate Manager- Field Marketing with enhancing marketing programs by initiating creative ads or materials.
- Administrative duties: Check requests, supply orders, expense reports, updates to work calendars, DOT compliance and coordination of business meetings with strategic partners and sponsored events.
- Report on success of local events and compile data from attendees. Attend marketing meetings as determined by Manager-Field Marketing.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (or higher) OR 2+ years professional work experience.
- 2+ years marketing experience.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate to support marketing needs.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of direct marketing concepts and terminology.
- A willingness to take on new assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and a customer-service focus.
- Ability to finish tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with PC software applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding of communications environment, products and services.
- Ability to work as a team player within all TDS business units.
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand while dealing with distraction and interruption.
As a part of your total compensation, TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. This benefit plan addresses both the immediate and long-term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits, and retirement options, please click here.